Wildflowers, Butterflies and More, a flora photo ID guide, is an informative pocket-sized book to help you visually identify the local flora and butterflies of the Sonoran Desert. To purchase, make a $25 donation ($20+$5 for postage) on this website and note that it is for the Wildflower Guide and include your mailing address.
Send Donations to:
Friends of Pinnacle Peak Park
PO BOX 288
8711 E. Pinnacle Peak Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Check the City of Scottsdale Site for more information here.
Attention all amateur, wannabe and professional photographers! We need your photos for a 2023 Pinnacle Peak Park calendar.
- We are looking for photos taken AT, OF or FROM the park
- Subjects include: scenery, geology, Park programs/activities, animals, plants, weather, sunrises/sunset, and more
- All photos need to be of High Resolution (300 dpi minimum) in JPG format, horizontal layout preferred
- When taking photos please follow all PP Park rules/regulations including staying on the trail and observing posted hours of operation
- Current or past photos welcome
- By submitting photos, you give your permission to use the photos in the calendar
- If your photo is used in the calendar, you will receive credit as the photographer
- Please submit your photos via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and phone number
- Deadline for photo submission is June 30, 2022